Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014.

My very first post in 2014. It's gonna be a wordy one but i'm not gonna reminisce all the things that i've done in details during 2013. Just a super fast go through.. In 2013, i started my college things seems pretty fine, friendly course-mate (all girls) , learning at a small yet cozy environment , met some awesome people that i used to stick everytime. Btw, i just took my result for 2nd semester (now you judge, time really flies right?) this time the results was pretty satisfying! I'm proud of myself tho! Overall, my college life was not that hectic like others but pretty productive! So far so can i say, hitting to the 3rd semester next week! Hopefully, everything goes well

 On the other hand, there's lots of bitter-sweet memories in 2013. Which some were pretty memorable & also a few of miserable memories that i don't ever want to think about it again! All thanks to the people who made my life high & low like a roller coaster. There's pretty much to say but i don't think its necessary to share (due to my laziness) and i don't think it was interesting as well.  Tho, it was a brand new year but i'm stick with the old-most-awesome-people in my life. The love to you all never changes. 

What's my 2014 resolutions? 
I hope i will get better in everything!!! 
BE A BETTER PERSON
This is the major one. 
Second will be - LOSE WEIGHTS!!!!
Not gonna set too much of goals this year, i just hope i can do much much better this year compare to the previous years! All these while, i tried to stop myself to be so emotional which made me feel negative most of  the time. My emotions influenced people around me its like disease spreading the virus through air lolll. Especially my boy who will get affected by me so easily..He always don't understand why my moods always changes in a blink of an eye and he couldn't bare to see me like a cry baby loll. I'm the typical one, good or bad? I hope this year, i can be stronger, make myself to think in a positive way, make myself and people around me happy!! ;)

Ok, let's continue with this draft suppose to complete last midnight but my inspiration missing halfway. 
I'm gonna turn 19 in less than a month time .... 
Still, i hate things changed. 
I always hope things "grow" into a better level not changed.  
Yet, i also hate the feeling of  "losing". 
What i meant here is when things comes & go. 
Why can't i just own all the happy moments then that's d end of the stories? 
Nuhhhh, you still have to face some challenges :( 

BE STRONGER!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment