Monday, December 23, 2013

My Master Chef ♥

 Let's us throwback to Saturday. A day which i'm really impressed and someone finally had the chance to prove it to me!

#1 He definitely deserves more than a thumbs up that night.

Wonder why ??????
Let's us see what had he done that made me non-stop praising him....
After so long of requesting finally he wants to cook for me. Tho its not easy to get him to cook, i've used up so much of my saliva like you can't believe! hahaha..I used to talk about it almost every night just to "remind" him (a girl's 'remind' is more its meaning *evil smile*) & i would really like to try his cooks.  Because previously he claimed that he knows how to cook and even cooked for his family before like 2 years back and they praise his cooks but non of his family member can remember that he ever cook for them.. hahah.. so it make me doubts more...Can he cook anyway???

#2 My sexy master chef of the night who will be in charge of my dinner! He wash, cut & cook all by himself without needing my help. I was at the side saying : "No...Not like this one la.." , "No..Not put this la put that la" and he replied : "Let me cook, don't worry I know what to do!
(he probably will kill me after knowing i took so much candid shots of his & even post it here :x)

By the way, i'm in-charging a super easy task? Which is grab all the ingredients from the lousy & nasty mart. After seeing me describing the mart, i think it's not an easy task after all! Because i cannot tahan those dirty and wet place especially i have to pick all the raw ingredients all by myself .. it really need some courage loll..(but i have to say that i love to go for grocery shopping but at least at a clean mart...)

After more than an hour in the kitchen, i was at the side keh po-ing (busybody) passing him the plates and washing the plates and stuffs...Super relaxing~ because i used to cook for him all these while preparing the stuff all by myself, i know its not easy but and of course it's not that hard if you really enjoy the process of cooking. As for me, I always enjoy the moments cooking for people I love! I wonder will he feels the same too :)

#3 TAAAADAAAA!! This is the outcome!! He cooked all my favorite foods!! 
Let me introduce you my master chef signature dishes of the night : 
1. Stir fried Beansprouts with cili padi 
- taste like what we usually ate from restaurant (Y)
2. Fried eggs with onions
- Acceptable
3. Stir fried lady fingers with oyster sauce
- turns out the way he wants
4. Deep fried potatoes and LEK's chicken fillets 
- simple yet delicious
(we named it after his name because he has his own secret at marinating the chicken) XD
5. Weird taste chicken with potatoes 
- which does not taste weird at all!! 
To be frank, although i couldn't bare to see how he cooks but trust me everything was just awesomely above my expectations! In addition, i ate A PLATE OF RICE (on the right) people who knows me they will understand why its a miracle haha because i don't often/dislike to eat rice. So it really breaks my record! (my way of supporting him :p)

#4 Since the next day was winter solstice, we decided to celebrate earlier together and so i cook him some "mini rainbow rice balls" which i got from the mart earlier and made the soup myself. It was my first attempt of trying to make the soup base myself and it turns out surprisingly yummm~

After the lovely dinner, we both actually own a bloated stomach hahaha..We kept on saying "Oh man~~ look my stomach T___T" , "I'm sooooo full~ ~" and i can't even bother to move. 

Before we end our day, we wasted almost 3 hours of our life watching "The Hobbit"!! Why no ending one!! T___T (or maybe i didn't watch the previous episode so i don't get it how the stories goes..) 
# 5 He wore the watch that i bought him for Christmas. He looked even more charming after wearing it hahaha. Wait, i'm praising him or myself ? 

THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING !!! 
No words can describe how happy and blessed i am.
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment