Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday.

Finally have the time to share about my daily life loll. So yesterday was Sunday, it was my first time drove down to boyf house alone. It's was about 20 minutes ride which pretty challenging to me haha.. Anyway, i reached his house safely and woke him up for lunch! One of the most difficult task ever! You know what i mean -,-
Btw, it was also pretty headache whenever deciding what to eat since we don't have any plan. Now having a plan is IMPORTANT! Wandered for around 10 minutes and we randomly walked in to this "Pun Chun Noodle House" which located in Setia Alam. 
#1 Bf said the wantan mee doesn't taste good but surprisingly the plate of mini fried wantan was soo goood! Oh, and not forget my "Duck Drumstick Noodle" which was worth to try ;) 

After lunch, still NO PLAN! 
Le bf called his friends and one of his friend was in hospital. So we went to visit him then the rest of  them wanted to go for a movie. We have a plan now!! How glad -,-

I was craving for cheeseee cakeee yesterday. Which i don't usually crave for, you know fattening food loll.
So after we bought the movie tickets, me and le boyf went to hunt for cheese cake then the rest of them went for lunch. I always wanted to try Starbucks's blueberry cheese cake which looks tempting to me but too bad was not available yesterday :(( for a safer choice we went to Secret Recipe. 
*Looking through the tempting cake display fridge* 
At first i saw Green tea cheese cake! Then look further down i saw chocolate brownie *oh-damn!* 
#2 Ended up my choice with Chocolate Brownie and i requested for a scoop of vanilla ice-cream! 
Prefect match!!!! 

#2 Since i crave cheese cake so there's must be a slice cheese cake right? 
Boyf's pick - Choco Cheese cake? i don't remember the name lolll. I love the raspberry puree but le boyf prefer without it. 

#3 Iced Macchiato. Which taste so so only. 

Asked my "pro" personal photographer to take pictures of me but ended up here's the BEST he took loll. 
#4 Caption for 2nd pic :
"OMG! Finally i found it! This is it!!! The cheese cake that i've been looking for almost 19 years!! *so touching* " lolll.
Le boyf photo caption :
1st pic : "Hmmmm.. This is so refreshing? " lolll
2nd pic : My new drinking style! I called it Side-Drink! -,-

Always appreciate a day like this with him. This pity boy will be super busy for the coming CNY and my 3rd semester starts on this Wed. Fortunately, my timetable for this semester remains the same 3 study days a week! yay! After a loooong break, i gotta work harder for this semester ;) 

kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment