Thursday, December 12, 2013

Date with love one ♥

First of all, i feel great now because i think i found my passion to blog again! *clapclap* Guess that December is a month which full of events for me? I had quite many outings to blog about. Hopefully the events never stop coming hehe.. 
Recently, i had too much of good foods feeling blessed but on the other hand it also help me to put on weightssssss! NOOOOO! You know how hard i normally control my diet and maintain my current weight T____T 
"Girls always can't get enough of their weight, go on a diet is their lifetime thing to do" 
Should have work even more harder now!!!

Let's talk about my lovely last Sunday , i decided to go for a date just the two of us with my baby boy. 
#1 My OOTD.
 Sorry, i don't own a professional photographer. He needs to be trained! 

#2 While on our way to Pavilion, he saw Turkish ice-cream (dondurma) and happily bought one. 

#3 Happy kid with his ordinary ice-cream loll. 

#4 The entrance which full of joys and also people. 

#5 The theme for this year "Christmas Wonders"

#6 Every year their Christmas decorations is what i always looking forward for.. and this year i get to witness and share the joy with my baby. 

#7 They never failed to impress me with their decorations every year. At that moment, i suddenly turned into a very happy kid and went lost in this wonderland. 

#8 As white as the fluffy snow.

#9 There's also a Merry-Go-Round. Too bad it's only for kids :(

#10 The Giant Magnum. 

#11 Hopped into my favorite ramen shop!

#12 The story behind this photo : I asked him to take a photo of me then he was holding my photo and get ready to take photo but i was not looking at the camera. He was like "You say you want to take photo? Why are you not looking here?" then i said : "Who say take picture must look at the camera all the time?" hahaha.. #girlsbeinggirls We want something different ma.. ;p 

#13 Chansu Tsukune Teppan : Juicy minced pork served with fried noodle bits topped with poached egg on hot plate. At first we thought that it was a main dish because order it from another special menu and they wrote served with fried noodle but when they serve to our table it was like this, we laughed. The people who sat next to our table order this as their main course, we was like "Dude, you got cheated too?" hahaha

#14 Overall we love this side dish. Especially the combination of the cold poached egg and the hot & juicy flavorful pork patty!

#15 We decided to share a bowl of ramen since i couldn't finish one all by myself. He picked the modern flavor which i never tried before. Akamaru Shinaji Special : with salted soft-boiled egg , pork belly & seaweed. A bowl consist of all the ingredients everything looks simple here but it taste PERFECT

#16 Glad that he loves and enjoy his wonderful lunch with the luxury ramen and the lovely me hahah!

#17 LINE fair at level 6.

#17 A wall full of line characters miniature! 

#18 This is my favourite.

#19 This was he's pick. He said he smile like a pervert lolll.

#20 Line Christmas treeeeee! 

After some shopping , i think we both are ready for Chinese New Year! Personally felt great to go for a shopping with le boyfie sometimes *ehemm* I love picking clothes for him obviously i will pick my ideal good looking man style for him but sometimes i don't like the style he pick for me hahah :x

#21 Rush down to Kuchai Lama (Coco Steamboat) to have our favourite hot pot dinner with my cousin sister & her bf. 

#22 Yummmmmehh as always! 

# ♥ Had a splendid day with my love one. Thankyou for walking & shopping non-stop with me silly. 
Glad that you love & enjoy today as much as i do.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment