Saturday, November 23, 2013

620 days ♥

Today is our 1 year 10 month anniversary 
He is the apple of my eye ; He shines like a sparkling star in the crowd ; To me he is the special one. 

I have a habit. I love to edit all the photos that i took with him. I always want the photos to look special, prettier, cuter, memorable & lovelier. hehehe..All i can say is I love pretty stuffs! 

I love to take picture especially when i'm with him. Because i want to capture down every single moment that we had spent together  In the future, those pictures will be priceless!! So please stop refusing to take photo with me, you should be grateful that i invites you to take photo together. It's your pleasure dude! Please treasure! hahaha 

Let's talk about yesterday, actually i always have something to say after i spend my day with him. I always keep my eyes on his every single actions. Even some very tiny details and actions that he don't even noticed. Ok, last night i accompanied him for basketball. p/s : we don't really share the same interest but we willing to spend time together and try to get involve in each other's. Just like me, spending 3 hours sitting on the floor to watch him play his match. I'm not complaining here :x He did something really sweet, to me it is lol. Before i sat on the floor i play a joke : "Where is the cupboard for me to sit on the floor? Didn't you prepare?" *evil smile* He gave me that stare! Then i sat on the super rough floor that really hurts my butt! I think he can feel the pain because he was sitting too. So he passed me his slipper and ask me to sit on it. I was like WHAT?? My curiosity sparkled, so i decided to give it a try! Didn't know that it was super comfy compare to the floor! It was soft and my butt loves it! hahaha. And so i sat on the slipper for 3 hours......

Before we go home, we ate supper together at the basketball court! OMG! i know shouldn't ate supper but i was hungry at that time T____T He bought me something and i decided to take it as a gift for our anniversary and i made him my fav - ICE CREAM.....love letter ♥ 
You changed a lot. Getting sweeter & sweeter i can say 
I love you to the moon & back baby boyyyy. 
Happy anniversary to us !! 
620 days and still counting......

No comments:

Post a Comment