Thursday, June 13, 2013

Short getaway to Penang ♥

Hello! I miss my blog so much T___T  finally i have something to blog about! My life is too dull before lol. Btw, as i promised i will blog about my short getaway after i come back. My baby cam cam has finally got a mission to complete which is to snap everything in my entire trip! :D

Let the photos do the talking ;) 

 Dropped by Ipoh for our Brunch before we continue our long journey to Penang our destination. 
I've been to ipoh like 2 or 3 times already but this is my first time tying their well-known Ipoh Lou Wong's Bean Sprout Chicken rice/noodle. Its indeed yummy! The tenderness of the chicken and the freshness of the bean sprouts is the reason why i can't stop stuffing it into my mouth! I love the braised chicken feet as well. Yuummeh~ But their service is pretty bad tho. So just be ready before you step in to try ;) 

After another 2 hours ride? Finally we reached Penang!! Before we have our belongings settled down , we decided to hunt for some snacks @ Gurney Drive.


The only thing you wish to eat almost everyday under this killing weather is ICEEEEEEE !!

Super holiday mood.

Checked in Holiday Inn Hotel , Batu Ferringhi. 
1 King 2 Single Family Studio Ferringhi tower. 
Very spacious , cozy and most importantly CLEAN !!! 




Love our nights there ;) 

Walked down to the Beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

I do really run for my life after this shot! My butt is burning lol.... :x

My mind is FREE for few minutes...... 
Jump high , Fly high   
Never failed to shot this kind of jump high photo! Although i'm fat but i can jump high like you never expected.  

Enjoying the sea breezeeee. 

Chilling by the beach.. 

Evening view.

Night view. 
Look at these pretty color skies! 
Make me feel so peaceful at the moment. No rush, just take your time and enjoy 

Outfit of the night! 
RED 

Ok, you will never want to know what we had for dinner. From our hotel to town needs at least 25 minutes drive, we were late for dinner and most of the restaurant were ready to close. At the end we managed to walk in one, we had something "special" that night. 

So after dinner we sent our parents and my lil bro back to the hotel and ready for PARTY! 
Peeeeee? Peeeee....? lol.

We went to Soju Room.
Honestly, not fun at all. And there's all kind of weirdo in there make you laugh like mad. I think there's the only interesting part in the club that night. 

The next day we went to hunt for famous "Mee goreng" as our brunch! 
Here we are , the famous "mee goreng" ! Seriously, i can a plate of this all by myself :x 
I will definitely come back for this again  :D Btw, its located at Bangkok lane. 

Its raining during the afternoon so we went to Gurney Plaza wandered around the mall. 
Their tummies want more snacks again! 
 We went back to Straits Quay again for our dinner. 
Nyonya food for tonight :)

To be frank, overall the foods was just so-so. 

After dinner, we wandered around Straits Quay.  While wandering, we come across some interesting shops!
Fresh Desire
Looks at these colorful yummylicious cakes

Looks pretty tempting right? 

Bought one of this jelly back to have a TRY. 

Look what i found !!
Macarons! 

Do you have any ideas what are those above? hahahaaha. 
Its actually some tempting desserts that you can't enjoy it with your mouth but your skins! 
Pretty cool right?? 

Keep calm & buy SOAP people! (Y) 

Charlie Bown Cafe. 
Look forward .....

Sugar. At first i thought it was a gifts shop.. But take a closer look! Its all made out of SUGAR
Why so cute and lovely??? Aww.... 
Btw, its a baking ingredients store not a bakery or something. 

Our last night in Penang. Bonding session @ Hard Rock Cafe
FYI , after 10pm hard rock cafe only allow age 21 and above to dine in. Please call me a pro or do i look old? I able to sneak in but my lil bro failed to do so too bad~ he can take his rest earlier in the hotel lol. 
Live band performance. 

Our special orders ; Hot Fudge Sundae 

Mud Pie. Love this so much!!!  

Chillax have a white wine. Cheers~

Had our last brunch in Penang with full of local foods !! 


First time ever, rice ball with coconut milk, shaved ices and red beans! Yummmm~ 

This is my favorite among all!! Craving for this dayumm fried fish fillet meehun soup now! 

That's all about my trip!! 
I bet this is the most interesting post recently :( 
Promise i will keep my blog alive as often as possible 

No comments:

Post a Comment