Friday, June 28, 2013

Days in June ♥

Hello guys! Miss me? I feel bad now because i didn't spare out some time to blog about my recent life. So i decided to keep my blog alive after i took a short nap just now. Feeling excited to blog again! I have too much to say, even drafted some important incidents that happened during June in my mind when i'm showering lol. Obviously, June is about to end and its time to say goodbye again. Can chu believe? Time flies like a G6, too fast too fast..... Anyway, there's pleasant and hard time in June. Let me share the happy one first kay? 

I received quite a lot of love this month! I mean.. Souvenirs! Who doesn't like pressie? ;p 
My beloved cousin sista bought me a bag of Hello Kitty goodies all the from SG! The tokidoki unicorno hello kitty you can buy them (depends on your luck, you might get something different or same :x) from 7-11 in SG. 
And i also received a souvenir from Taiwan too. Thankiew Thankiew 

Last week was my baby boo birthday! Secretly prepared a pressie for him. He was touched? Because the gift i gave him is in his wishlist , I'm a good girlfriend isn't it? I already prepared everything before he post on FB and also treated him a slice of birthday cake.  By the way, he was a super lucky birthday boy! 2 out of 3 things from his wishlist had came true!!! The very last one he wishing for is a CAR. So work hard baby! You can do it! 

Today is not only a simple Friday but FLYDAY! I've passed the driving test!!!!!!!!!! *clapclap* no more stressful friday , really wasting my time worrying about this in the past weeks. Today is my second time so can you imagine how nervous i am during the first time? Days before the exam i started to worry and felt so so so nervous whenever the test pass through my mind. At the end , nervous = failed. So today the second time i felt much better than before, i keep on telling myself 'you can do it girl!' although i still felt pretty nervous when my number been called and my legs was shaking when its my turn... no joke! This test almost killed me. Somehow, i still passed and bye bye to my nightmare! Adios! Can't wait to get my licence :D


 Happy to say Bye Bye Hazy days and welcome the killer hot sun. 
The mask really annoyed me. So hard to breath and so uncomfortable :( 

Girls with masks! We seem enjoy wearing it but actually not. hahaha
Happy girl is happy now! Its time to rush for my assignment 
That's all for today people! Have a happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment