Sunday, June 2, 2013

JUNE.


How time flies!! Can't believe it's already JUNE now. I have hell lots of ASSIGNMENTS that have to be done on the same month!! #KILLMEPlease.... Speak about my college life, so far so good. I usually had a lot of fun in class but when the moment our lecturer asked us to do Assignment we will feel the STRESS right away. We have 5 subjects of Assignment need to be done , the stress can be overwhelming.... :( Right, too much complains never help so i have to work my ass off ASAP.

I seriously need a getaway!! Kinda boring with my daily routine now, Wake up early > College > Home. And i have nothing interesting to share on my blog :( Nuhh, i want to go out and explore!!!

Good news is i'll be going for a short getaway with my family next week. Will definitely blog about that ;p Please stay tuned okay? :*
xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment