Sunday, May 26, 2013

250513 ♥

Things get a little messy recently, although i have only 3 college day in a week but still pretty tiring :( and i started call it 'HECTIC' because i have to face a mountain of ASSIGNMENT!! I haven't start doing it..Wonder How, Where, What should i start first...I'm a newbie :( HELPPPPPP!! Besides, some shit just happened!! I'm not gonna mention and recall about it again, don't ask me why :x 
Finally i get to go out for some fresh air today, for me SHOPPING can make me feel better and set my mind free a little :D
A little pink touch up for today  Loving my new Shu Umura's natural pink lip gloss & Benefit's posie tint on my cheek. 

Dinner  ♥ @ Sushi Zanmai 
My favorite 'Salmon Mentai' !!!!! *drools* 

Mommy is finally back from her company trip in Singapore!! Yeah!! 
Calbee's Jagabee potato snacks and Laduree's macarons. Trust me, the jagabee taste like 'French Fries' like we usually had just that it is in CRISPY version. TASTYYY!! 

  Ladurée
 Ladurée's macaron catches my attentions long long time ago. As you know i'm a die-hard fan of macaron how can i not wanting to try this well-known macaron? And so i asked mommy to get me a box of this all the way from Singapore. This luxury tiny piece of thingy never fail to surprise me!! It will automatically melts in your mouth and the sweetness is just fine. You will want to have MORE after your first bite. I can say this is the BEST macaron i had ever tried so far. THANKYOU MAMA ♥ 
Til Then ,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment