Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Orientation Day !! ♥

How's life going guys? Yesterday was my college orientation day for May intake! I'm hopping into a brand new phase of my life, which is to be a college student. Oh man, i knew how my family feel about this...I've grown up so much, no longer a baby girl anymore T___T 
To be frank, sometimes i hate to adapt to the new environment. Everything seems so alien to me and i knew i have to take my first step to make myself feel more comfortable there although i'm a little afraid and it just so AWKWARD. But thanks god they had a short ice-breaking session and i've met new friends!! I'm a very lucky girl tho, all the new friends i met yesterday was coincidentally taking the same course as mine. FYI, yesterday orientation was combined all the May intake students to join so there's various of students which taking different courses sitting in one theater room. I think i'm a little adapted to this new environment after all the activities and i'm ready to fight with my lovely coursemate in the coming years!
Oh ya! One of the thing i like the MOST is my student card!!! (they gave us a temporary one for now) I always wanted to have one because i can enjoy so many privileges with it! And now i finally own one :D 
Last but not least , I love my college tho. They often organize trips!!!!! Don't be jelly, i knew my college life will be fun ;p 

Anyhow, i know some of you might  be wondering what course i'm taking ... 
Here's the clues ....

Still no idea???? 
 Ok let me tell then, i'm taking a very interesting course which definitely needs infinite patient , very creative mind and A BIG KIND HEART
Yes, no doubts i'm taking ECE course (Early Childhood Education) :D Send your kids to me in the future! If you're my readers i'll give you special discounts! HAHAHAHA. 

 I love to do hand-crafts but i'm very lousy in drawing!!! Trust me, this is the best human figure i can draw.
HAHAHAHAHA. I've forgotten how do we usually call this kind of people =_= I think i have to improve my drawing skills by now. I'm sure the kids can draw much more better than me!! Such a shame :(

So far i have no comment about my semester schedules, my first class will be on Wednesday! Wish me luck people 

Stay tuned for next my Sharing is caring posttt! :D

3 comments:

  1. Seriously this is my first time heard this course.
    What kind of course is this?@.@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's basically a kindergarten teacher, sort of like that? ^^

      Delete
  2. hahaha! that's very cute of you! i had no idea you're into kids, Chloe. ^^ i used to consider that too after i've finished school but i took TESL instead =D i'll just be teaching big kids LOL

    ReplyDelete