Saturday, May 11, 2013

Come Back When You Hear This Song ♥

 2PM is back. 
This six beastly , Sexy & HOT boys is finally back after so loooonnnng (2 years?). Watch out people!!!
My boys calling me/us/hottest (their fan's club name)  to be back with their title song 'Come Back When You Hear This Song' from their latest album 'Grown'. I gonna get one once its out!! *peace*


Nichkhun how can you kiss the girl cheek?? T__T  Free skinship? envy dieeeee loll. 
Ok, this time its a little bit different. Which i think besides their usual electronic sounds with sultry notes, you can witness the growth of my boys yourslef! From heavy beats to charismatic ones and exchanges excitable shouts for soothing vocals.
The concept of this video revolves around the seven deadly sins: Pride , Lust , Greed , Sloth , Gluttony , Wrath and Evny. Pay a little attention, you may found some of these words hidden in the video and you will find that each of them embody one of the sins. 
LOOK AT THEM!! Why so CHARMING?! Fangirl-ing mood is ON now! I just can't help it. Kept repeating their latest songs on the music player. Thanks god! Finally the player get to play their new songs not only just the old ones. I knew my player miss them too ;__;  Memorize the lyrics is a MUST to do! :D 

'All Day I Think Of You' a.k.a A.D.I.T.O.Y their another unreleased title track will make a huge success too, I believe and pray for it! 

Trust me, without them i will not go back to 'Kpop world' and fangirl-ing like crazy. I'm back just because of them!! They made me wanna do so and i know its worth :D I love them and that's it!! Am so excited and can't wait for them comeback. Hopefully i can sing along with them! Through Tv ;p 

I know you might think i'm a little insane......
but you just have to accept it because this is ME :D 

1 comment:

  1. The last statement is so true! kpop is 2PM! haha 2PM's back and so do I lol

    ReplyDelete