Thursday, May 16, 2013

First day of college ♥

 I had my very first class in college yesterday. A very pleasant day with my new friends and the super duper friendly lecturer. I can actually feel the tiredness after my classes because i have to wake up early in the morning but overall i enjoyed my day.

Selca with Miki & Carmen  I can tell my gonna boom bloated face annoyed me the whole day!! arghhhhhh... i just hate it! 

Lunch with my girls @ Ole-Ole Bali , Sunway Pyramid. 
 My super yummy and huge portion of Grilled Squid Salad for lunch. This was sooooo yummmmy T___T Btw, thanks yu jia for the ride! :D

After my class, mummy & cousin came over and pick me up from college. We headed to Mid Valley for dinner and hunting dinner outfits for mommy.
Sushi Zanmai 
Scrumptious dinner !! 

 There's always a place for dessert ;p
Moo Cow's Wheatgrass yogurt ice-cream 
I want this now pleaseeeeeee ;_____;

 Noommm Nommmm....

I received a GOOD NEWS this morning !!!! 
I've passed my test!!! I don't have to go for extra Preliminary English class. YESSS!! I have a longer weekend now ;p Btw, Congratulations to all my girls!! 

 Last but not least , good luck to my all friends who started their college life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment