Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Drive.Me.Crazy

 Getting myself a driving license was in my wishlist on 2012 but due to my fear i delayed this attempt till this year and i told myself i should go for it now!!!!!!!!!!! 
Moving on to the next step and completed the undang exam yesterday!! Congrats to me :D 
My hard work finally paid off !! So happy and nervous at the same time because after this, is time to Learn & Drive !!
 Yesterday night, my cousin sister borrowed her car to me and taught me how to drive at a open space.
So far so good. I think i've overcome the fear of driving :D At least i've knew all the basic skills now so that i don't have to spend too much time learning at driving school. Can't believe i can DRIVE !! Although it's still a little clumsy and awkward but i believe i can make it even better in the future. Cousins told me, as for a newbie i've did very well. Thanks god! Their words really made me more confident on driving now. Thankyou for not giving me up and teach me all skills! 

No comments:

Post a Comment