Sunday, April 21, 2013

20042013 ♥

Another shopping day with my family @ Sunway Pyramid. Btw, i love the natural sunlight in the selca below. However, its pretty heaty and tiring to stay too long under the big hot sun its like a HEATED OVEN no matter where you are man! *sweat* Sometimes, i rather stay at home but not during weekends :p
Rise & Shine. I Love & Appreciate weekends like everyone! 

#OOTD
NERD Crop tee from BKK 
Peace sign high wrist shorts from BKK
Mum's Prada backpack.

I just simply love the smile in this photo 
People often complains that why you always smile like this :) ? please show your teeth and smile like this :目 Maybe they don't understand not everyone can have a big bright pretty confident smile. Obviously, i'm not one of them. But nowadays i do really try my best to smile my teeth out but most of the time it turned out super ugly nor awkward looking and i don't know why. Only after few shots to get a perfect one compare to the others. Give me some time, hopefully one day i'll smile my teeth out confidently:目  HAHAHA. 

 KOMUGI
Bought a few pastries from Komugi (Sunway Pyramid) yesterday. 
Although i'm not a dessert lover (i repeated more than 37596303 times) But i would still like to try them. Because its looks soooooooo tempting! Normally, i'll pick a few of my favorite or their signature to try! 
Yesterday's picks - Mango pudding , Green Tea Cake , Half baked cheese cake. Before i start blogging, i've tried the cheese cake it was sooooo gooooooood! 
Can't wait the next time to try their diff types of pastries :D 

Opsss!! And here my new pedicure from Ying Nail & MakeUp House again after so long. All my pedicure done by her really long lasting i'm not joking~ It can last 1-2 month some times 3 on my nails (of course not perfectly still there but you can still see the nail polish on your nails lol). I don't prefer gel nails because it will hurt our nails so normally i'll just go for the normal nail polish. 
Yay or nay? My idea to draw the melting chanel and collaborated her idea for the base. It turned out perfect! Go contact her now if you're interested :D 


Happy Sunday peeeeps! 
Ciao~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment