Wednesday, May 1, 2013

1st of May ♥

Helloooooo May. 
Time flew by so fast , its already MAY! Any new wishes or there's any things that in your wishlist you wanna strike out by this month? I HAVE TONS OF NEW WISHES that i want it to come true!!!  
I want this month to be more colourful and full of happiness compare to past months. *finger-crossed* 

It was also Labour Day today, which was a public holiday that packed with people no matter where you go especially shopping malls & restaurants. Obviously, all these years this day got nothing to do with me hahaha. But since its 1st day of the month, i kick start my day with this yummylicious Spicy Seafood Olio-Aglio yet it was also my superrrrrrrr late Brunch (having it at 5 something PM). 
*slurppppppp*

Almost everyone is FREE from work today included baby. But too bad i didn't get to spend this day (labour day) with him lolll. Whatever day also want to spend together ;p Thought i'll never get to see him today at first i was pretty emo about it. Who knows he called and ask me out around 11pm! A big YES and went out to have my dinner with him & friends ;)
 I feel much much muchhhhh better after i saw him today and i wonder why, when he is around no time for me to emo ;D I know you must be thinking how silly i am. You may laugh! I don't care ;p Maybe this is the power of love? please be jealous of us! *this is the reason why i'm blog about this part because baby ask me to do so.. ;p He want people to jealous our love lollll. Silly butt! 
New month , New hopes!! 
Hopefully everything goes well this month/every year! 
I want a HAPPIER LIFE more than anything :D
ENDLESSS LOVE ........  
What about you? 

*baby is waiting me for my call.... 
Buuuubaiii  

No comments:

Post a Comment