Thursday, November 15, 2012

He's back ♥

Its been ages since the last time i blog about my forever favorite Korean boy group & my bias Nichkhun. 
It was like months ago , there's something happened. We (hottest aka 2PM's fans) were very worried about him (nichkhun). I sat infront of my lappy everyday and hoping to see his news. The time has finally come! He's Back! He's ready to face everything with us and move forward with his group members! 
2PM is going to kick start their Live Tour 'What time is it?' tomorrow their first stop is Shanghai and more other countries after this. I really Really REALLY hope their will come to Malaysia next year! I want to feel the heat and spazzing around with hottests! I miss the day that we had so much fun together! Please come back here at least once a year. I'm so ready to meet you guys again! 
Here's a special clip from 2PM official youtube channel. 
At the concert , this six beastly boys will do a solo. 
Nichkhun composed a song for his hottest "Let it rain
I want the full version of this song like NOWWWWW !! 
We can feel you through your song and your voice. No more harsh time baby! 
You can't have rainbow without a little rain. 
You're the toughest guy alright? I know you will be doing your best throughout the concert. 
Pray for best and good show! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment