Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sweetness overload ! ♥

I'm  not a dessert person but Bisou bake shop totally changed my mind and i even found my love there.
I ever step in this shop? in One Utama looking for my hope but it always sold out. Wrong timing perhaps? Mostly i went there during weekends. This time i went there during weekdays which was Tuesday , yesterday . I intended to try my luck to hunt for my hope and search for my love! 


Look !! What's there ?? I found my HOPE !

Yes!! The rainbow cake. Why hope? Because to me rainbow always represent Hope & Miracle. I used fall in love with rainbow ever since i'm a kid. Don't you think rainbow is awesome ?! Whenever i saw stuffs rainbow in colour , my mood automatically turns better and happier. I see hope! I see hope for tomorrow. 7 pretty colors that brighten up my day ♥ 
Ok ok , enough of that dream talk. Wonder how does it taste right? honestly i don't expect this pretty cake will taste deliciously unforgettable. I bet once you buy it you will expect the best for this. Pretty things always taste good right? haha. For me it taste so so , so far its acceptable. But for my girls who had their first try with me today , they don't really love it although it looks so cute and pretty omfg! They said it taste kinda weird. It really depends ;) You should try it ! Never try , never know ;)

My love. 
The name 'Red Velvet' been stuck in my mind for a long time and finally i got the chance to try it! You know what? This was love at first sight lol. It taste heavenly awesome !! Not too sweet and too dry. Everything is just nice and fine. The white cream cheese melts in your mouth and the crispy frosting taste damn goood ! Eventually i can finish a slice of this all by myself , usually i just take one or two bites or maybe a tiny size of cake. We'll met again one day , Red Velvet! I'm ready to try you from different places! Apparently , i hate very over-sweet dessert except macarons! macarons is a very awesome thingy, you know?

That's all for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment