Monday, October 15, 2012

141012 ♥

This is a ' fresh from the pot ' post! I'm gonna blog about my dinner just now. Well , I'm a hot pot as know as steamboat lover! I guess most of the girls love it too.. and normally boys hate steamboat because they don't like to wait. I really got bored with those normal or traditional steamboat like we used to eat at home or at those hot pot shop outside. You know what am i talking about right? I saw many people went to 'Bone & Pot'. I've been nagged my elder brother for few weeks to bring me there for a try! My elder brother is a very fussy person. Surprisingly he didn't refuse to bring me there which means the food there is delicious since he tried before. 
So here am i ! He brought me and my family members to one of their brunch which located at SS25, Kelana Jaya. 

Something missing here? haha. Yes! they don't have their own serviette which printed their trademarks on. They only provide normal tissues. 

Different types of chilies! Don't ask me to choose which is better because i prefer ALL , Everything! Even the fried garlic below there taste so good !! 

We chosen their signature 'Pork Bone' soup as the base. 


Very delightful !! Especially the soup !! 

Side dishes .
Fried tofu .

Super crispy fried bean curd !!

This dumpling is a boom!! Well filled with pork and fresh shrimp !! Its different from the one we used to eat out there. Skinny dumpling with small shrimp...

Another boom!! Cheese ball !! Ahhh... look at this!! I just couldn't resist. (rhythm? haha. ) 
Overall the food was satisfying. 
After dinner , we headed down to Uptown for our all time favorite dessert -'Snowflake'. 
Their new dessert 'Roselle Sherbet' . At first i thought it was 'Rose' flavor lol. Once i tasted it , i was thinking why the taste so weird? Rose shouldn't taste like this. After my mum told me,both of these are a kind of flower but its DIFFERENT! I didn't know 'Rose' & 'Roselle' taste so much different /bangwall . Ok , I got it now. By the way , i don't likey! 

Uptown girl~ She's enjoying her dessert here~~ *singing* How how? Got the rhythm or not?? i know i'm annoying. Just trying to add more fun in this post lol.

My forever favorite !! It's big name OCHAR'YO . This is extremely yummy to me but to some others they might don't think so because they don't like the richness of green tea. Maybe its flavor is too rich for them but for me is just prefect !

My day is completed now!! 
Oh wait wait , please pay a visit at my online fashion boutique  PlayFulCloset ♥ 
kthxbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment