Sunday, October 7, 2012

Haul of the week ♥

I realized that i delayed too many post and i don't think i gonna blog about them anymore or maybe i'll just pick some interesting one :) 
Let's start my post of the day! H&M is finally here in town !! *scream* Thought of going to their first shop which located at Lot 10 last Sunday but then i heard that the one in Setia City Mall grand opening was 3 days after which was this Wednesday 5/10 . So i made up my mind and wait for it ! Too bad that day i couldn't manage to go there at 11am because their are giving out 50 ringgit cash voucher for the first 150 customer if i'm not mistaken . Any lucky one here? 
Right after school , i went with my cousin sister . Fully packed that day in store! and the super long queue of people waiting their turn to the changing room. Lucky me get to went in and try my clothes! At the end , i bought myself a tribal tank top , a red basic top and a bunch of neon color rubber band. 2 days after , i went there with my beloved mummy and she bought me a big bag of new outfits as reward . Thankyou 
I bet you guys must wondering what's the price range in the store right? Only one word "REASONABLE". You might found some of their clothes are almost the same with Zara but the price are very big different. Personally myself i love Zara's style but i just couldn't afford to buy or maybe once awhile yes. But now no more worries! I can get reasonable and pretty clothes in H&M . 
FYI , they don't keep their stocks in store but they will restock everyday so don't worry when it out of size or out of stock , come again the next day :) 
Seriously i need a new wardrobe !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment