Thursday, September 27, 2012

High School Graduation Ceremony ♥

Sunday 23.09.2012
Finally the day has come ! It's my big day.
FYI , babe siaw ching stayed overnight at my place . We both woke up early in the morning at 5:15am and started doll up our self.

My Outfits Of The Day.
Thanks mummy for borrowing me her chanel .

ps : Took too many pictures that day , i only picked some to blog .  This will be a loooong loooong post so let  the photos do the talking !

Arrived " Premium Hotel " at 7:30 am if i'm not mistaken .
It's crowded outside before we went in the ballroom . Everyone dressed up gorgeously that day ! 


Breakfast provided as well .

Took some pictures with my girls before we go in the ballroom . 
Babe Jolyn 

Babe SiawChing 

Babe YY 

Babe Jolyn , Hui Ming and Z.Wei 

She looks so elegant that day ! w/ Mooi Yee 

 My girls  Best classmate and best friend ever .

In the ballroom 





A touching video made by teachers . 
Thankyou Bukit Kuda ! There's too much to say ....

Performances by juniors .

11 AM . 
It's time for food !








After food selca with my girls 

The best part of the day ! Photo session 
 Part of 5V3 ' 12 

Best Malay Buddies  

Jenny 

Love her dress so much ! w/ siaoo pooo XinLin 

My class teacher , Pn.Shri 

My favorite English subject teacher , Pn. Faizatul ♥ 

With cutie babe Hui Ming She looks like a small little girl here i mean always .

5V3 ' 2012 
Thankyou for all the good memories !!  I'm glad to be a part of you guys . Please always keep in touch  

Love this photo very much 
Graduate with your best sisters / friends is one of the best thing in life . 
You have only one chance in your life .
I'll miss my high school life for sure !

Stay tuned for more .

No comments:

Post a Comment