Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Full house @ Setia City Mall ♥

Feels like blogging to kill my boredom! So today i'm going to blog about food like again? lol . I think i got nothing to blog other than food and I realized that the way i describe foods were way too... umm...or should i say I don't know how to describe foods in a interesting way. yea , right! Too boring. As usual , please do not put too high expectation on my post ;) Just to remind you again that i'm not a professional blogger or whatsoever. 
Let's start !
Roughly 2 weeks ago which is a Wednesday , i had a dinner date with my girls (mummy , cousin sister and dear Ashley) . I suggested to try the new open 'Full House - Lifestyle Store and Cafe' in Setia City Mall.
That day we only get to order foods from the special go green menu on the left but not from their booklet menu on the right. I not sure why but maybe its their new opening here so they didn't prepare much dishes.

 To kill your boredom while waiting your foods to arrive!

 I always love the whole concept of this cafe and also the ambiance in and outside. Very cozy , dreamy and relaxing. 
Here's some random shots !!







 

It's time to dig in !!
Appetizer - Special tofu salad ? 
This salad made us speechless !! The dressing was so so so so so little.We seems like cows eating the greens without dressing , it taste so disgusting. I hate eating greens ONLY GREENS apparently i only eat it with dressing on but not like this! I can't feel there's any.

Cousin's main course - Blah blah blah blah Half Chicken. 
I can't remember all the name of the food .
Its very huge ! a very big portion for everyone. 

Black pepper gravy and served with fries. 

Ashley's main course - the common name for this is 'Chicken Chop' haha!

Mum's Chicken pie ?
I love this !! I love how it taste .



My Club Sandwich.
 

Taste very normal .


With the pretty Ashley.
Happy Married Life 

Group photo 
Had a great time with them .

Pretties please do me a flavor !! Click on the Nuffnang Advertisement above !! thankyou , loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment