Thursday, September 6, 2012

Today after school i took my lunch with my psycho friend San Yong Yu and others at Todam Korean BBQ .
ps : quality of the photos not so clear because i took it with using my iphone . 

The side dishes . 
If you ask to pick my favorite among all these i'll pick the macaroni salad on the top right of this photo .

Since its their first time having korean food so i'm the one who order all the foods for them .
I ordered Samgyupsal , Special marinate Chicken and Spicy marinate Chicken ?
 ( just couldn't remember all the names except samgyupsal ) 


Kimchi jjigae as know as Kimchi soup 
One of my favorite korean dish . Too bad this is not the best kimchip jjigae that i ever ate .

The 'good looking' Bibimbap . It taste so so only .
Overall the food here for me taste just ok . Bet i won't be back here for korean food anymore.

I want my life as happening as it can be !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment