Sunday, September 16, 2012

TGIF ♥

Finally get to update my blog . 
Sorry for not update frequently because i'm just too busy with my school and of course SPM trial that ends officially next week! 'Proud' to say that i skipped school on Friday due to i'm not sitting for any papers that day. 
Cousin sister came and asked me to accompany her to the saloon for a hair dye . Wonder what should i do there for hours ? I made up my mind to do a hair treatment and a hair cut .
 I felt so mixed feeling at this moment because my hair became so short that i never unexpected to be of course this will be the sad case but in other hand after the hair treatment my hair now looks more healthier , silkier and smoother . I always like the scent of my hair after treatment it always made me unconsciously smell my hair no matter where i am ,  i mean even infront of the public. wtf !
Roughly chopped off 15cm of my hair ! To be frank , i miss my previous long hair ! to comfort myself i would say "Hair can grow!" *patient patient* you will found the benefits after this hair cut .


Right after i'm done with my hair , here's another perks of the month! 
Pedicure time !! Thanks pretty Ying (the manicurist) who always patiently listen and waiting for my ideas.
This time i'm so lazy to think and search for a special ideas for her so i just randomly picked this design that she took for the internet.
" Dare to be Different "
She did exact the same !! She's always awesome to me and of course her customers . 
Check here for more information ; YING Nail & Makeup House

At night went Setia City mall with friends.
Took our dinner @ Sushi Tei 

This Mocha ice-cream is seriously a bomb !! 
I'm craving for this NOW !!


Went 'The Chapter' again with cousin bro and friends till 1AM plus. The next day was one of our friend's birthday so we decided to go for second around ! They decided to head down to Setapak for karaoke session . While on our way there we sing sang song insanely in the car. And here's secret ! They didn't noticed that i secretly recorded a voice memo while they enjoying singing! hahaha. funny to max! 
It took like i don't know how long to reach there but i can say its very far from our town.
The only room left was a VVIP room that can fits 20 person ? but there's only 5 of us! lol Who cares ? 
The night is still young babeyyyy! we only get to sing for one hour due to they're closing at 3AM . After that we went to a nearby mamak chit chatting and guess what ? I reached home at 6 AM in the morning! *clap clap*
The boys !!

 Spot ! What song is playing on the screen !! 
Put your hands up put your hands up !! 

So freaking HIGH !! 


Thankyou for bringing me out . 
Shout to the world ; I LOVE PARTY !!!

Once again , Happy Birthday WR !! 
Sincerely hope you enjoy the night with us !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment