Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello September ♥

 Hello September !! YOU gonna be one of the unforgettable month this year. I'm gonna graduate in 22 days more. Please be good to me and people around me as well. I love you and hope you love me too 
I'm gonna take this opportunity to wish my elder brother ; 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO !!
ps : It was an old photo i took last christmas , posted this because i found it funny and the most important thing was its been ages i didn't took photo of his lol. 
May you have a brighter future although its already bright now . 
Happy , Healthy and Wealthy will always be with you .
From your only lovely and cute sister  haha.

Its a good start of September ! Went shopping with mummy today and bought some cute buys ♥
Bought a colorful pastel tank top with my fav caption on "Take Me To The Beach" from Esprit aka EDC.
Seriously , its been running in my mind for ages ! I'm a Beach lover but not Bitch . Waiting someone or anyone take me to the beach and i'm wearing this !!

Hello Kitty cute buys 
Bought few packets of cute bags and some random stuffs .

A small part of my hello kitty collections . 
New in stock today and placed nicely in my fav box 
That's all for today . 
Happy Go Lucky !

No comments:

Post a Comment