Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sushi Tei ♥

Tonight i'm the 'Boss' again ! The 'boss' who decide what to eat and where to eat . Since i'm craving for my favorite 'Salmon Mentai' and Soup Udon or Udon Soup whatever! why not Japanese food ? So I suggested to try 'Sushi Tei' which located in Setia City Mall with my family. I bet this entry gonna made you starve again ! hehe..


Here you go the first sushi of all , Salmon Mentai . 
I've no idea why they serve me the one that ready made since i order through the menu . 
Because its ready made so is a bit cold lol . 

Butterfish ! Another favorite ! I love the taste and the texture of this fish ! 
 Mum's fav - Takoyaki . 
Another dish that serve with ready made . One word to describe this , COLD .

Mum's fav - Soft Shell Crab Maki 

New Fav of mine !! Tamago Maki !! Now this i called Sushi !! 
Not ready made . Warm and Fresh ! Beyond Delicious !

Soft Shell Crab with fish floss . 
Gosh , because my sore throat is not fully recover yet still sensitive with spicy foods even a lil spicy like this .

Younger Brother's Chicken Don ? 
He doesn't like that tho . Taste very normal .

Here comes my Udon !! 
Not really like the taste of the ebi tempura that soaked in the soup ! Yuck!
I like the soup and of course the Udon .

It's a wrap !! Are you hungry now ? haha! I know i'm bad ! FYI , i'm not a professional blogger so everything that i mentioned above or in this blog about rating or giving comment over something is just all my opinions :) Somehow , Never try never know ! Go ahead and try all new things and foods ! By the way , i love the quality of the photos that capture with my baby cam cam . Quality is good but the skills errrr... you know i know :p

Oh ya! The little monster just got herself her fav cartoon character or should i say her companion costume , the purple dinosaur Barney ! When i was a kid , i love barney too ! lol ... More than 10 years back .....
The big barney feeding the little barney . 


Caption : Remember to keep your teeth clean before you go to bed 
By The Big Barney AKA Little Monster 

ps : School gonna reopen soon in less than 24hours time . I'll be sitting for SPM trial on Tuesday !! I can feel the stress now but just let me have a wonderful Sunday the last day of holiday .

No comments:

Post a Comment