Thursday, August 23, 2012

A day like this ♥

Monday 20/8
That day my health condition was really bad especially my throat ! I can't eat whatever i want and whatever i  swallow must be soft and 100% no chili ! /sweat So i asked boyfie accompany me for brunch and i wanted to eat something with soup! 
We took our brunch @ Face to Face
So not willing to eat here but still have to because that's the only shop open that day around that area.
Boyfie's Sarawak blah blah blah noodle .

Very salty noodle soup .

 Took our late lunch at Don Kaiten ! Cravings fixed with "Tamago Mentai" , my all time fav "Salmon Mentai" and more ..

Love this pic #photooftheday 
Bye Monday , I love you

Tuesday 21/8
Boyfie came over my house to accompany me for nap ! HAHAHA! 
And the very first he join me for dinner with my family  i mean with my elder bro and his gf . 
He was super nervous tho! IKR ! *evil smile*


Today 23/8 is our 7th monthsary ! Thanks for spending all your free time on me and treat me as your only one . ILOVEYOU My kitty boy ♥

Hold me tight , i'm precious and rare

No comments:

Post a Comment