Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fun moments ♥

Regretted that i didn't capture those fun moments , i only captured my #ootd (outfit of the day) before heading out .
9/8 Thurs 
#ootd 
#Demin #pastel pink spaghetti singlet #hot pink high waist skirt #LouisVitton 
Went out to celebrate cousin bro's b'day ! Took our dinner with his friends at BBQ Plaza . They were indeed gentlemen , Girls eat for free! haha . After our or should i say my sinful dinner , 10 of us went for movie included my baby whom meet us up 30 minutes before the movie "Hantu Gangster" ! Another speechless , pointless and boring movie in 2012 ! Luckily baby came to accompany me or else ... i might sleep in the cinema . There's some cute moments before we leave Aeon , such like baby requested me to took off my denim and he wore it ! LOL! Moreover , something happened during our way to "The Chapter" so all of us decided to go "Champion 9" for second round . Had a lot of fun with them as usual ! 2AM reached home and hit the sack ! 4hours later , woke up to school and i'm more energetic ! Didn't felt sleepy like i always do at all ! It seems like there's something wrong with me :/ 

Fri 10/8 
#ootd
Very outgoing and simple look of the day ! I likey ! 
Baby says this look ok! Safer compare to yesterday lol .
A very last minute plan after school . Went out for movie with friends .
"Step Up Revolution" 
I bet it will be one of the best movie in July / August ! Is worth to watch ! 
Decided to watch again with baby ! 
That's all for this post . 

TRIAL IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER !!!! AHHHHHHHH !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment