Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bad boy ♥

Who who who is him? Nope, he is...
NOT my Boyfriend 
NOT my friend either (i wish too)
NOT my angel Nichkhun (obviously)
Only one question "Isn't he looking superb good?
Very attractive looking right? Obviously i'm attracted to him VERY MUCH recently. 
 I told all my friends around me that HE is totally my cup of tea because of his "Bad Boy" looking and he is just freaking my type i can say. 
He is my 男神!! ♥♥


I found one of our photo and my baby looks a little like him (hong yao). Can you spot their similarity? or only me found that they are somehow look a little alike? O.O 
Haha glad to say that my baby is also not a "good boy" type of guy so this prove that i clearly know which is my type and i basically i own one "bad boy" now *peace* 
I'm typical type of "男人不坏,女人不爱 " type of girl which means i love a little bad boy looking guy ;p 

p/s : will be going for a road trip to Melaka next week! so see you after i come back from my trip ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment