Monday, October 21, 2013

Baby C x Fashion ♥


As a girl who loves to shop like me, i will always look for affordable and worthy latest outfits!
 Most of the time, i'll wander on the net and look for some pretty and cheap piece. Normally, some of the outfits we couldn't get the design we want or Stylenanda's kind of designs (korean latest trend) at the store or in malaysia but we able to get from the net. Super convenient! (Y) Just few clicks and there you go! Wait your goods to arrive at your doorsteps. Then, wear it and capture it! haha #girlsbeinggirls 

I love to buy clothes especially people who always like to try different style like me. One of  my excuse to buy more clothes lol. But as a student like me, who love to buy clothes and don't have too much pocket money to invest on our clothes, normally we will buy clothes from some online shop because it is much cheaper and affordable. And of course it has variety of choice!!!!

Now let me introduce you ..... *drumrolls*
My online shop  "Baby C x Fashion" which sells all latest Korean apparel at a very great value of price!!! 

We will update almost everydayyyyyyyy (Y)

The price range is from RM 18 - RM 30!!! 
We believe everyone can shop with us! Please show your support to us dearies ♥♥♥♥

Insta : @babycxfashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment