Friday, September 13, 2013

VEGE freak .

Hi guys! What comes into your mind first if you wanna be healthy? For me, i'm kinda a lazy person exercise is not the first thing i concern about but  FOOOOD comes into my mind first if i wanna to be healthy because you know nowadays we're having too much outside foods and usually what we had outside is so called "unhealthy" due to the ingredients they use or whatever things they used that cannot been seen by us. So the safest and healthiest food is WE DO IT OUR OWN. We can hand pick all the fresh and healthy ingredients our own and also able control the amount of salt and oil when we're cooking. The Basic knowledge we know is Less Salt Less Oil. Recently, I prefer to make my own breakfast > lunch > dinner.  Ermmmm, not to say on diet but i want to be HEALTHY! So i started to eat as clean as possible.
I'm going to share what i've made with my fav vegetables.....

#1 Nori Tortilla wrap with fresh veges (carrot , asparagus , cucumber) served with my fav wasabi sauce. 

# 2 First attempt of making this "Vege Sushi" + Rocket Salad. I brought it to college as lunch. 
Glad that it turned out good, my girls loves it too! 

#3 Simple Ingredients for my healthy toastie. All you need is tomatoes, whole grain bread , slice of cheese & black pepper!

#4 Taddaaaa! It doesn't look simple now right? hahahha. If you couldn't accept the taste of uncooked tomatoes like me, you should try this out! It taste much more better :D

#5 Pumpkin Fried Meehon. Just cook with whatever vege you like!! But remember Less Oil Less Salt! 

#6 Today's breakkie - Low carb tortilla stuffed with vege (cabbage+honey tomatoes) scramble egg (my very own creation haha) & some chicken beast (boiled) with an additional bowl of my fav corn (boiled). 

I felt that my body is lighter and healthier now after 2 weeks of eating clean and i'm proud to say that I LOVE VEGETABLES VERY MUCH!! They are so yummy and i'm so happy!! LOL.

I should start thinking what else i can cook with my lovely veges.... ;p
Maybe you have a better idea on how to cook with your fav vege, you can share with me tho 

No comments:

Post a Comment