Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Weekend foooood adventure ♥

Here i am again! With more foooooood photos. Let's see what i've ate last weekend ;p

Last friday a very spontaneous BBQ buffet dinner with my cousie and my bro's gf. Why spontaneous? Because normally we come here with purpose for example : what what celebration or whatever... 
#1 First time ever! Come here with only 2 girls.. They seems like had lots of fun on cooking for than eating. But i'm enjoy eating more than cooking because normally i come here with my friends (boys) they will do everything for me so my part is just eating muhahahah *fatlikeapig* Eventually, we got home with flavorful body which i hate the most!!! 

#2 BIG & FRESH PRAWNYYYYYYY !! 

# 3 How to make your bill be worthy? Eat as much fresh prawns/seafood as you cannnnn!! Seriously, we ate A LOT! *cholesterol-attack* p/s: After consuming too much of cholesterol at once, we should have just stop taking it for some time. Keep in mind,your health is priceless! 

SUNDAY!
I love Saturday night and Sunday because my baby boy is with me for the whole day. 
And normally we will go out for food with my cousie. Last Sunday, we decided to go for a food hunting at Lot 10 Hutong with our friends! 5 of us had lots of great food that day :D
It's their first time there but not me, it was my second time there that day. 
#4 Waiting for foooood =b

#5 Part of our foooods! Actually the main purpose we came all the way here is because of the "Tai Lei Loi Kei Macau Pork Bun" and also at the same time we get to try all kinds of foods (Y) So i prefer their Lot 10 brunch! 

#6 Girls being girls. Grab your bf and take a funny photo!! 

After 49587565 shots
#7 Ok, a nicer one here

#8 Our favorite food of the day will be the Macau pork bun! (top left) Is the right choice to pick polo bun compare to another dry & hard bun. The pork chop is sooo flavorful and a little juicy! Definitely will try it again!
Top right - Forever long queue Fried Hokkien Mee. Ummm, i can get better one in Klang. 
 Overall, the foods were just fine :)
p/s: My elder bro told me, Jkee is better. I think i should try it one day with my girls during lunch time since it just so near to my college hehe.. 

After food we wandered around in Pavillion. 
#9 My after-food-dessert-of-the-day Ooh My Gas LN2 Ice-cream (OMG). 
Say hello to my Pink Mango with Nutella gelato. What a weird combination =_= 

That's how a spent my weekend accompanied by awesome people & yummeh foooooods! 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment