Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Kitty Sweets ♥ @ Taipei

My Taiwan trip has come to an end. 
The very last day was a free day so we decided to go few places our own . Today i'm going blog about a place that i can't wait to share with you guys! I bet most of you knew that i'm a hello kitty freak so how can I miss this chance to pay a visit to their ONLY hello kitty restaurant in Taipei ? No way! Of course i won't miss it ! 
Hello Kitty Sweets 
Hell yeah! I'm finally here!! Don't have to envy the others who came here before anymore! *evil smile*






Sweet temptations ! 







Our table .
For your information , you can only dine in for one and half hour and you have to call up for reservation but we didn't . We were very lucky that day , we waited for 30 minutes there and the one who reserved the table doesn't come in time so it is ours!

Peeee Kaaa Booo ! Can you see me ? 

Went up and take a look !

Say HI to the super cute mirror in the toilet !

The Luxury hot pink chair in the toilet .

Love this chair! Can i bring it home? lol .

The light is dim at this floor . Romantic huh ?


Aren't they just too cute ?!


Most of them come here for their desserts but we came here for brunch .




Picked the little pink kitty head as our dessert ! 
Strawberry flavor .

We ordered 3 different sets of meal served with big portion ( we didn't expect is that big ) .
The side dishes .


 Main course 
Seafood Pasta .
Taste great with those fresh seafood .

Cheese baked rice .
Very normal .

My first meal !
I wanted to try this thingy for so long and finally ...Can you guess what's this ? A normal bread ? Nahhh ...

Chicken Mushroom cream soup !
Love this very much! Very creamy and and and this really HUGE ! I'm not lying ...Don't believe ?

Told ya!! It's HUGE !! 

Totally Satisfied .

Free treat after our meal .






Bye bye paradise! Promise i'll be back !! 
Thankyou mummy who fulfilled my wish brought me to Taiwan and to this restaurant .

No comments:

Post a Comment