Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cravings Fixed ♥

I ever promised myself , i'll pamper myself during weekends without thinking the word - DIET ! 
Just enjoy as much as i can during the lovely weekends .

27/6 Fri @ OneU
After school , mummy brought me out for shopping with my cousin sister. 
I decided to take my lunch at Puran B . A Japanese name for Plan B which located in Isetan . 


Asian Softshell Crab Pasta .
Very creamy and the softshell crab is way too oily . 

It was like finally ! The reason why i decided to dine in !
Egg Benedict 
Willing to eat this every morning! 

 My favorite poached egg on the top served with bacon and english muffins below ! *drooling*

Dessert time @ Hui Lau Shan 
Hong Kong dessert .

Mango icey with little balls ! 

Outfits of the day  

29/6 Sun
A day before stayed overnight at my bro's house with my cousin sister. 
The next day we went to Uptown for our brunch after that we went to The Curve for a walk .
Jojo Little Kitchen 

Headed down to Klang and meet the with Lim's family for dinner .
Myung-Ga 
Since don't know when my family love korean foods like i do !

The Side dishes .
Love the potato salad and they can refill for you as much as you want ! haha.

Unexpected beverage .
Love this green grape juice so much !
  
Tteokbokki ( Spicy rice cake )
  
Sam Gae Tang ( Ginseng Chicken Soup ) 
 If you're first time trying this like me don't worry , the taste is acceptable and not bad .

I don't know what is this called but probably i don't think is a typical korean food but japanese . LOL! 

Japchae ( Stir fried noodles with vegetables ) 
Looks blur here , out of focus! lol.

Samgyupsal ( Grilled Pork Belly )

Grilled Marinated Cuttlefish .

Grilled Marinated Pork Belly.

The awesome Kimchi Soup
 Overall the food taste delicious for sure we'll be back again! 

Outfit of the day  
Love my new leopard top that i bought from Zara.

Since you didn't keep your promise so i want you to regret ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment