Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello Dolls ! This made my day ! Mummy bought me a complete set of Harrods's Hello Kitty London collections ♥ Thankyou mummy :*  As most of you know that i'm a Hello Kitty freak ! So this is a Awesome gifts for me ! ;) 
I ♥ Harrods since long time ago. Mummy had bought some of their  Henry bear and Westie dog collections since i was  a kid . She usually bring it out and put our shopping stuffs ! Big compartment  , good materials and water proofs ! Most of their designs are super cute too ! I'm glad that Hello Kitty joins Harrods or Harrods joins Hello Kitty.. whatever ! Is their wise choice to do this combinations ! ;)  I hope one day Mummy and I get to visit their department stores in London ! The world's most famous stores ! Since we are their fans ! :D
♥♥♥♥

more about Harrods .
♥♥ 21 days more ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment